What do you really feel?
What do you really need?
Discover your greatest depths,
get in touch with your powerful intuition
and gain emotional clarity in your life
in This Year’s Free Monthly Teleclass Series
October 2016 to September 2017
Honoring our emotional life is something we’ve all been discouraged from doing. Yet, when we listen to that “small, still voice within,” we discover that there is much we know without knowing how we know it. This is intuition, the superpower of the Moon.
When you unlock your Moon, the self-discovery goes very deep. Who are you really? Where did you come from? What was your family experience like? How do you access your intuition? And most of all: what does it take to help you relax, feel supported and safe, and where do you belong?
All these questions—and more—can be answered by looking at the Moon in your astrology chart.
In this year’s free teleclass series I will look deeply at the Moon in every sign. When you attend the teleclass, you get four enormous benefits:
- revelations into your own emotional nature that you’ve never understood before
- a free recording of the teleclass after it happens, so you can review the information as many times as you need to, or give it away to others
- deep discounts on astrology readings where you can further explore your own nature and how to have the most satisfying life possible
- the opportunity to sign up for teleclasses about the Moon signs of people in your life, so you can understand them better too
Here’s another significant Moon theme: Family. Some people love it; some people hate it. You may have come from a loving family or a dysfunctional one, but either way understanding your roots explains who you are and why you are.
Your family is like a tapestry, with karmic threads passed down from your ancestors. They are the soul-group of people born over generations who share your mission to understand a specific aspect of life. Your Moon sign tells what that aspect of life is. What you do with your life and with the family karma you received matters—immensely. It can have a ripple effect back into the past (healing family karma) and forward into future generations (ensuring a better life for your descendents). You can choose the direction your family karma takes from here. The Moon in your chart is the key to finally understanding the real meaning of your childhood experience.
When you learn about your parents’ Moon signs, you discover what they gave you as opposed to what you needed. And that can explain a lot about your childhood.
When you learn about your children’s Moon signs, you understand what they need from you, as distinct from what you’re naturally moved to give them, and you can help them feel secure—even if their needs are very different from your own.
Understanding your Moon sign means:
- you have access to powerful intuition or ”gut sense”
- you’re aware of your “emotional style” and are able to process your life experiences and be happy
- you feel connected, rooted in this world—a real sense of belonging to a place, a home or your people
- you trust yourself and take good care of yourself, as if you are your own precious child
- you know the important place you hold in your family (even if you’re the “black sheep”)
- you are able to release emotional and karmic blocks to having a family of your own
- you are able to create a happy, relaxing, safe home life for yourself and those you live with
- you can see how the needs of your family members are distinct from your own—and you can help those around you feel secure also, and build a warm, loving nest
It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. Learn what your genuine emotional needs are and begin satisfying them now—and feel your heart open to life, love and genuine, lasting happiness!
It’s Fun! It’s Free! And it’s coming up
on Thursday, October 13, 2016
from 5:00 to 6:00 PM Pacific time
(that’s 8:00 to 9:00 PM Eastern time)
Do your friends want to know about this?
Invite them to this page to register for their own Moon sign teleclass.
Moon in Scorpio: November 10, 2016
Moon in Sagittarius: December 8, 2016
Moon in Capricorn: January 12, 2017
Moon in Aquarius: February 9, 2017
Moon in Pisces: March 9, 2017
Moon in Aries: April 6, 2017
Moon in Taurus: May 11, 2017
Moon in Gemini: June 8, 2017
Moon in Cancer: July 6, 2017
Moon in Leo: August 10, 2017
Moon in Virgo: September 7, 2017
You might not know what sign your Moon is in. Most people know their Sun sign because the Sun only changes signs once a month. But the Moon changes signs every two and a half days, so most people don’t know their own Moon signs—which is crazy considering what a massive and crucial aspect of personality the Moon is!To help you find your Moon sign, I wrote this article:
How To Use Astro.com To Cast Your Own Free Astrology Chart
When you cast your chart, you’ll find your Moon sign and much, much more. Then you can select the teleclass for your Moon sign. And psst! I strongly suggest you attend the teleclasses for the Moon signs of every person in your life you’d like to understand better.