Human relationships are complex, layered things. Every sign responds to love differently and has needs that are particular to it. Also no individual can be categorized by their Sun sign alone. Every person is a mixed bag of astrological traits, but an emphasis on Taurus in your chart (or Ceres, its ruling planet) will result in distinctly Taurean experience. In particular, if you have the Sun or Moon in Taurus OR if you have Venus or Juno in Taurus, this article is just for you. (Not sure where Venus and Juno are in your chart? Use the easy, clear instructions on this page to find out your Venus and Juno signs: How To Use Astro.com To Cast Your Free Astrology Chart.)
Are you a Taurus in love?
Taurus, you are a sensualist. This can make you a great lover—but you must beware of excess. Fact is, your body is the center of your world and it’s important to maintain it in a good way by enjoying life, but not too much. The more comfortable you are in your own skin, the better your chances of getting close to someone else’s. Once you do, it’s important to choose someone who is capable of respecting and valuing you. . . and your stuff. Because, let’s face it—money is important to you, and the things you buy with it can feel like an extension of your very self. When you marry, you’ll be reluctant to share unless your partner really understands this.
How to manage your relationships as a Taurus. . .
You’ve probably figured out that you’re not the shiniest one in the box. That’s fine because what you bring is real and enduring and anyone who can’t appreciate that should look elsewhere. You also bring zero drama but you tend to attract drama because you so easily step into the role of “rock others can cling to.” The dramatic people who come around can only push your patience so far, however. It’s a good idea, no—a GREAT idea to warn them when you are getting close to the edge of your tolerance, because once that line is crossed and you’ve had it, you’ve really had it and there’s likely no going back.
Do you love a Taurus?
Got an adorable, snuggly Taurean in your armchair or your bed? Your Taurean beloved is dependable, but don’t for a minute allow yourself to take him for granted, or you might wake up one day and discover him gone for good. Small doses of appreciation are not hard to give and if you do so on a daily basis, your Taurus will be a most content and happy fixture of your life together. Frankly, he’d rather stay than go. Small indulgences (his favorite chocolate in his underwear drawer) and regular loving touch (a lingering snuggle before getting out of bed) go a long way with your Sensualist and will keep him by the hearth for years to come.
If you have Venus or Juno in Taurus in your chart, the chances of you dating Taureans is very high. How to handle the Taurus you love. . .
- Share not only your money with her, but also the management of it. This is stuff she needs to learn (if she doesn’t know it already) and she’s likely to show financial aptitude.
- Ask your Taurean what he values and really listen to what he says about it.
- Don’t push your Taurean too far. She might break. Really. Then you’re never getting her back.
- Refrain from comments about her weight. Believe me, she’s noticed. Also, praise every bit of progress towards any weight-loss goals she’s expressly mentioned to you. Keep it positive and let her be the one to bring it up. Love her body no matter the size.
- Encourage your Taurean to jettison the dramatic friends that drink too much and never seem to get their life together, while valuing the loyalty that keeps him connected to them.
- Remember that your Taurean, although he looks like a pillar of strength, will need to lean on you sometimes—so when you see that he’s tiring, offer your love and support before it’s asked.
How to find out more:
In this article there’s only room to hint at the deeper understanding of Taurus that astrology has to offer. To find out more about being a Taurus in Love or loving a Taurus, get the teleconference call recording Taurus In Love.
In it, you’ll discover:
• Why your Taurean’s relationship with his physicality is so crucial to everything he does—including how he loves you
• What your Taurean needs in order to sink into committed relationship with you
• What’s behind the famous Taurean stubbornness
• And if you are a Taurus, you’ll learn the benefits you bring to every relationship you’re in and the one thing you must never do in relationships
Taurus In Love is an MP3 recording lasting approximately 45 minutes, costing $9.97.
To get the recording, Click Here for a fast and easy MP3 download.
You’ll love it!
Not sure where Venus and Juno are in your chart?
Use the easy, clear instructions on this page to find out your Venus and Juno signs:
How To Use Astro.com To Cast Your Free Astrology Chart.