At the risk of giving Cancer men everywhere a big head, I say “Quite possibly yes.” And here’s why.
• Cancer-type men do not see women as weird, alien beings. They see women as being similar to themselves and thus approach women as potential friends, not just possible sexual partners.
• Cancer-type men have feelings, just like women! They are the men most likely to develop emotional intelligence. They may feel that they’ve had to, because feelings cannot be ignored.
• Cancer-type men do not object to the ups and downs of a woman’s cycle. In fact, Cancer men are the most likely of all the sign types to be able to talk with their women friends about menstruation without being condescending or put off. Cancer men have a way of taking the female cycle as a simple fact of life, much as women do.
• Cancer-type men have had female friends all along. Does this make a lunar guy feel like an also-ran at times, as a more alpha male swoops in and steals his best (woman) friend whom he’s been secretly in love with for years? Sure, that can happen. Does the Cancer male resent having to hear about said friend’s troubles when she suffers at the hands of Alpha Guy? Yup. But is that same alpha man going to be able to maintain a longterm relationship with girlfriend? Not easily, because he hasn’t spent many years of his life relating with her through thick and thin. Cancer men are training for marriage and marriage is not for sissies.
• Cancer-type men know how to comfort a woman. They understand that sometimes a woman just wants to be listened to and to have her feelings out loud without having her listener try to fix her or the situation.
Note To Cancer Men:
Sure, women may take you for granted and may not always appreciate what you offer them everyday, day in and day out, fine weather or foul. But after they’ve had a few bad experiences with jerks and losers, the smart ones will begin to see your value. Also, standing up for yourself and drawing a line here and there wouldn’t hurt either! Don’t let your women-friends run roughshod over you and use you just because you are inclined to be fond of them anyway. Any woman who would do that is not worth your time, no matter how enchanting she is.
Note To Cancer Women:
Ladies, you are the unsung heroes of the world, with the tireless energy and unrelenting care you put into everything you touch. Don’t forget to take a break periodically to put your feet up and be kind to yourself. When’s the last time you had a massage (like a real, professional one)? You deserve to have someone take care of you for a change—but to have that you’ll have to remember to let them.
Birthday Gift for you:
If your birthday is approaching or recent
and you want an empowering look at the year ahead, click to
schedule a Birthday Reading and receive a free gift with it.